Labels
- 1. Research (10)
- 2. Creative Tasks (5)
- Construction (11)
- Evaluation (4)
- Final Product (3)
- Planning (15)
Wednesday, 6 July 2016
30 Cut Chorus
Learning comment:From creating this short music video I have learnt that camera angles are vital in a music video as the video would be boring and plain. I have also learnt that a narrative is crucial as the audience need to be intrigued and engaged in the video. I believe me and my group were asked to do this task so we can practise making a music video and then reflect on it. We had to do this task so can reflect on the key areas for improvement and what can make a music video appealing to an audience and how to structure a music video. The use of camera angles made the music video interesting and the use of editing for the video because the use of Match on Action created an effect that made me want to watch more of the music video. I would of liked to use more props for the character because we as a group wanted water, books and a white board pen which were not available at the time which made the video slightly different to the storyboard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment